Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Byron Bay : Spell

My little holiday to Byron is going beautifully. I love not having any restrictions on time, there are so many beautiful things to see and there are some really lovely people here. It's a strange thing to go into shops here and people actually talk to you, I like it.

Today we hunted down a store we had heard about called Spell. I wanted to share it with you because the space was great and I really liked the way it was set up. Oh and their jewellery pieces are divine.




These necklaces are gorgeous as seen below on Sienna




Spell was started by sisters Elizabeth and Isabella. They design and hand make the pieces which have also had a celeb following to the likes of Sienna Miller!! They stock Spell's iconic native American inpsired adornments, as well as the label's fashion and footwear range.



Spell is a must see if you are passing through Byron.

If you can't make it to Byron, you can check out their on line store and blog.




images my first little place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!