Sunday, July 4, 2010

If I lived in Paris ......

My apartment would look like this on the outside


The entrance to greet you


This would be the view from my office as a I blog away


The perfect outfit to get around Paris in


On this


One of the living spaces would look like this


and the other like this


I would finally get my little French Bulldog


This is what one bedroom would look like


And the other one would look like this,
I would alternate nights just so I could sleep in both!


This is where I would pamper myself





images cherry blossom girl, sacramento street, pink wallpaper, a perfect gray, domino, haute design, porchlight interiors

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I think I just died and went to Paris Heaven!!!! Unreal blog you have here!!

    I'm off to Paris myself next month - far too excited and this post has just made me even giddier on the inside!!

    Off to click follow now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Beth, you are so sweet.

    Have an amazing time in Paris :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!