Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A decision made!

So I think I have made it quite obvious how much I loved my Byron Bay holiday (just a little!). I have decided that I am going to buy a house there! Yes, this maybe what many a people say particularly after they've had great holidays but I am being completely serious. The fact that I have been to Byron many times before and it is only 1 hour from where I currently live, it's not a huge stretch.

It may not happen today or even in the next couple of months but it will happen. I'm excited. I think this is somewhere I can really call home one day and in the meantime have more little getaways and spend time with friends.

So now I can start to dream (plan) about how my first little Byron home will look.

To start here are some snap shots of a couple of houses I stalked while there that I found just gorgeous and ideal for the Byron lifestyle.











images my first little place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!